No pics yet, but here’s a little bit of what I’ve been making lately:
1. Another monkey for my sister’s friend
2. My first wearable! The Knot Ugly Shrug from the Happy Hooker book. Wore it to church (yay!) and shared it with my daughter.
3. Started my first sweater (from a Moda Dea pamphlet)
4. Another small bear for a friend’s birthday
5. My first venture into WIRE crochet! I made a necklace, which I like but don’t love. My husband thinks it looks like paper clips strung together with beads. He might be right. I’m going to try a few more of these, though. I will definitely post pictures.
6. A “tissue box cover” (for baby wipes, really) in the shape of a race car for a baby shower I’m going to on Saturday. I will post pics of this before I give it away.
That’s all (for now)!
Here’s our weekly menu:
Tuesday: Miso glazed salmon, wild rice, peas
Wednesday: Linguini with clam sauce
Friday: cheeseburgers with mushrooms and onions and green beans
Saturday: Zulma Casserole
Sunday: My birthday party! I’ll eat light, since the party is appetizers and desserts.